BodyBase BV Privacy Statement
This is the privacy statement of BodyBase B.V. , registered with Chamber of Commerce number 73807427, located at Johan de Witlaan 40 (3054 AA) in Rotterdam, hereinafter: BodyBase. This document explains how BodyBase handles the processing of your personal data. BodyBase takes the greatest possible care when processing your personal data.
Acquisition of personal data:
If you use the services of BodyBase, you provide a number of personal details to BodyBase yourself, or personal details are obtained from you in the context of the agreement. Personal data means all data relating to identified or identifiable natural person.
Categories of personal data
BodyBase processes the following categories of personal data:
- Contact and name and address details;
- Location data, such as zip codes with house numbers;
- Email address;
- IP address;
- Financial information;
- Account information, including your password and username;
- Order History;
- Other personal data you provide.
Purpose of processing
The personal data processed by BodyBase are intended to:
- Contact you to inform you about the services you have purchased and their implementation;
- Performing its services;
- Improve service;
- Making payments;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Doing marketing and communication expressions;
- Improve the website by analyzing visitor behavior on the website;
- Sending newsletters;
- Data exchange with third parties for the performance of the service.
Basis of processing
The processing of personal data is only possible on the basis of the following principles: (i) legal obligation, (ii) implementation of agreement, (iii) obtained (explicit) consent of the parties involved, and (iv) legitimate interest. Personal data is processed when providing BodyBase services. BodyBase only processes data that BodyBase deems necessary for (improving) the services and handles the (personal) data it has collected about you and your use of the services with care. The basis for processing this data is the agreement that you have entered into with BodyBase. Your personal data may also be processed by visiting the website if you have given your permission.
Need for processing
The processing of your personal data is necessary to be able to perform the service. The services that BodyBase offers cannot be fully performed without the processing of your personal data. If for specific purposes with regard to the personal data your explicit permission is required, you must give permission for this separately. If for specific purposes regarding your data your explicit permission is required, you must give permission for this separately.
Automated decision making
If there is any automated decision-making, this decision-making will be carried out by computer systems and / or computer programs without human intervention. The data subject is responsible for the data that he or she provides and that is used at the time of the automated decision-making. If the information turns out to be incorrect or incomplete, the damage resulting from this will be at the expense and risk of the Data Subject. This also includes the non-execution, late or incorrect performance of the agreement.
The personal data processed by BodyBase are stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is necessary on the basis of legislation or regulations, the personal data will be stored longer in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data is not stored any longer than strictly necessary.
Processing by third parties
BodyBase only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the implementation of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. BodyBase may have a legal obligation to share personal information with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements are concluded for this. The third parties with whom personal data are shared are:
- The engaged delivery service (s) for the implementation of the agreement. The category of personal data that is processed are contact and name and address data and location data.
- The Payment Provider, for the implementation of an agreement. The category of personal data being processed is financial data.
- The Bookkeeper, for the implementation of an agreement. The category of personal data that is processed are contact and name and address data and financial data.
- Software suppliers, for the implementation of the agreement. The category of personal data that is processed are the location data, the e-mail address and contact and name and address data.
- Website manager, for the implementation of the agreement. The category of personal data that is processed are the location data, the e-mail address and contact and name and address data.
Protection of Personal Data
BodyBase takes the protection of your personal data seriously and in this regard, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and processing purposes and the risks and rights of individuals, which differ in likelihood and seriousness, appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
By using the website you agree with the disclaimer. BodyBase reserves the right to change the content of its website and / or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and / or users of the website about this change. The content of the website has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but may nevertheless contain possible inaccuracies or be incomplete. BodyBase does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage caused by or resulting from the use of the website. The use of this website is entirely at the own expense and risk of a user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts on the website are protected by copyright and are the property of BodyBase insofar as these do not belong to third parties.
BodyBase uses technical, functional and analytical cookies to optimize the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent through the visit to a website to make user experiences of visitors more efficient. BodyBase may, according to law, store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. Your consent is required for other types of cookies. We recommend that you accept cookies in connection with the user-friendliness of the website. Visitors to the website have a check-in option.
The cookies that BodyBase uses are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies do not have any consequences for privacy, so that permission is not required and granted. With these cookies, for example, your browser settings are saved so that our website can be viewed best, or that the website remains accessible (load-balancing), but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow).
Cookies from Google are also placed on the BodyBase website for the purpose of Google Analytics. We do not keep any information about what you do on the internet. Google Analytics may be required by law and regulations to allow access to this data. This means that BodyBase cannot link information to a natural person. If you have any questions about this, please contact us via email@example.com.
Use of Social Media
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device that you use to view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and you must give permission for the cookie. If you do not do this, it could, for example, result in the website not functioning properly. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also the cookies of third parties. You can also delete placed cookies. For this you need to adjust the settings of your browser via preferences and then you can adjust the privacy settings.
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or safe manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Right to view
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- Right to view; As a data subject you have the right to be informed about whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if that is the case, to have insight into how it is processed.
- Right to rectification; You have the right to obtain rectification and addition of incorrect data.
- Right to change data; Without unreasonable delay, a data subject must obtain a change of personal data from him.
- Right to limit processing; As a data subject, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal cases. Please contact BodyBase for this.
- Right to data transferability; A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him that he has provided to BodyBase in a structured, common and machine-readable form, and also to transfer this data to BodyBase without being hindered by the controller to whom they were provided .
- Right of objection; The data subject has the right to object at any time for reasons related to his specific situation to the processing of personal data including profiling based on those provisions. BodyBase ceases the processing of personal data unless it invokes compelling justified grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject that are related to the exercise of, institution or substantiation of a legal claim.
If you have a complaint about the way in which BodyBase handles your personal data, or wish to exercise one of the above rights, you can contact us via the website, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). To ensure that you wish to exercise a right, BodyBase requests that you send a copy of your proof of identity. You can hereby black your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers below) to protect your privacy. BodyBase will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than within 4 weeks. You can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Privacy Statement Changes
BodyBase can adjust the privacy statement at any time. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which we process already collected data with regard to you, we will inform you of this by e-mail.
This version was last adopted on June 13, 2019